Drive Wire: Fiat-Chrysler Has 70th Straight Month of Sales Gains
In business news, Fiat-Chrysler America has announced its 70th straight month of sales gains. The Jeep brand continues to contribute more than its fair share of profits for the company. The performance is particularly impressive when considering Fiat sales, which continue to struggle. With successful sales records as these, it’s not surprising to see Fiat-Chrysler directing more of their attention to the truck segment.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 75K Jeep CherokeesREAD NOW
- RELATEDA Chrysler Pacifica SRT Hellcat Minivan Would SlayFCA designer's Instagram tease is cruel and brilliant.READ NOW
- RELATEDChrysler’s 2017 Town & Country Is the First Hybrid MinivanThe grocery getter ditches the faux wood paneling for an outlet.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow Chrysler Almost Died to Save GM and FordAn untold tale from the auto bailout.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Chrysler 200 and Dodge Dart Are DeadFiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says higher profits (and lower gas prices) necessitate more Jeeps and Rams.READ NOW