In today’s ridiculous video, we have highlights from the Drone Racing League. A lot of so-called sports of the future have come and gone but the DRL has a real chance—it’s exciting, it’s visual, and you can fool yourself that you’d be good at it. Check it out.
- RELATEDHow Drones Can Save Syrian Refugees (and Crumbling Highways)Scientists at Texas A&M are Saving Syrian Refugees—And Want to Save Our Crumbling InterstateREAD NOW
- RELATEDHow to Train Your DroneTrying out new gear is always fun. Especially when it flies.READ NOW
- RELATEDDemolition Derby Drone Footage is HereEverything is better when you are on top.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Fleye Is the World’s Safest DroneAll the fun, none of the rotor-drawn blood.READ NOW
- RELATEDI’m a Drone Fanboy, and You Should Be, TooThere is much to love about our new, propeller-powered overlords.READ NOW