Drive Wire: These Are the Completely Wireless and Waterproof Earbuds You Need
In today’s gear spotlight we have the absolute coolest wireless earbuds we’ve ever come across. The Dash Earbuds from Bragi are wireless in every respect, such as not even attached to each other. They just sit in your ears and play music, in addition to incorporating biofeedback sensors for your exercise monitor and gesture controls so you don’t need to take them out to adjust them. Get yours at bragi.com.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: PUGZ Wireless EarbudsREAD NOW
- RELATEDRacetrack to Host Cool Music Fest "for Grownups”How do you keep a small circuit alive? Hot tunes and wine tasting, man.READ NOW
- RELATEDListen to the Chill Beat of Chevrolet IndiaForget “Like a Rock.” This is a brand anthem.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Design Converts GT3 Exhaust Into SpeakerBig, heavy, expensive, awesome. You know, like a 911.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: The Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Is For AudiophilesREAD NOW