Drive Wire: Is This Maserati’s New SUV in the Arctic Circle?
As the automotive industry becomes flooded with luxury SUVs, Maserati is deciding to join the crowd. Photos of what we believe to be the 2017 Levante show it suffering through cold-weather testing in the Arctic Circle. Despite the rugged surroundings, reports indicate the Levante is being built on the same platform as the Quattroporte sedan, with a similar interior, and most likely available with 3-liter V-6, 3-point-8 liter V-8, and possible diesel engine options. Keep an eye out for this one at the Geneva show.
- RELATEDYou Must Buy a 1963-68 Maserati QuattroporteTimeless Italian style for less than a loaded Camry.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Twofer: Satin-Lined Italian Coat and Maserati BiturboSometimes, it actually is what’s inside that counts.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: January 27, 2016A Hendrick Wrangler, a Maserati SUV, VW Golf upgrades, a new LED lantern, and acrobatic stunts.READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi Q6 E-tron Quattro, an Electric SUV, Comes in 2018With Clean Diesel busted, Audi expedites this Tesla Model X competitor to clear the air.READ NOW
- RELATEDAston Martin's Andy Palmer on SUVs, Autonomy and Getting Very SidewaysThe Drive grills Aston's boss on what to expect from the tiny, terribly glamorous British brand.READ NOW