Drive Wire: Hyundai Is Working On a Sport Version of The G70 Genesis Sedan
Turning to sports sedan news, Hyundai’s new N-Performance division is working on a sports version of their G-70 Genesis luxury sedan and aiming at BMW, Cadillac and Mercedes. Company execs hint that the sporting G-70 will use the company’s new 365-horsepower twin-turbo V-6. Way to shake things up, Hyundai. We respect it – although it may be a couple years before we get to actually drive an N-spec G-70.
- RELATEDGenesis May Be the Strongest Brand at the 2016 Detroit Auto ShowWho, you say?READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Hyundai's Genesis G90 Is Pure LuxuryREAD NOW
- RELATEDHyundai Rolls Out New Standalone Luxury Brand, Called GenesisIn the air tonight, a new name for $60,000 automobiles.READ NOW
- RELATEDIt’s the All-New Genesis G90, but Don’t Call It a HyundaiA luxurious horse of a different badge.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Hyundai Ioniq to Debut as EV, Hybrid, and Plug-In HybridA first peek at the first car available in all three major alternative-propulsion flavors.READ NOW