In unique vehicle news, US Specialty Vehicles has released a lightly armored SUV called the Rhino XT. The Rhino uses a Jeep Wrangler as its base, keeping all the stock Jeep mechanicals aside from the Rhino’s armored body panels and removable fenders for added ruggedness. Also important is that it looks straight out of Grand Theft Auto, which is a possible plus depending on your maturity or sense of fun. The Rhino starts at $75,000 and should not actually be compared to the Grand Theft Auto model, which is the bank truck and when blown up, turns into stacks of cash.
- RELATEDIs This Vladimir Putin’s Secret Armored Limo?And if it is, when will it actually be rolled out?READ NOW
- RELATEDMeet Red Bull’s “Armored Moon Vehicle” Land Rover DefenderRebodied 4x4 party rig bring the silly.READ NOW
- RELATEDGrand Theft Auto V: Executives and Other CriminalsMore wheeled mayhem from Rockstar Games.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 6 GTA 5 Mods You Need to GetBecause not playing as an orangutan seems foolish.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Lamborghini's Surprising Engine for its Urus SUVREAD NOW