Drive Wire: The Garmin Tactix Bravo GPS Is a Survivalist’s Dream Smartwatch
Turning to gear, today’s obsession is the Garmin Tactix Bravo GPS watch. It does all the normal smartwatch notification stuff, but its high-sensitivity GPS can store 1,000 waypoints, allowing you to stay off the grid, get back to the grid, or even make your own grid. It’s even got a Night Vision mode to use while wearing your night-vision goggles. We don’t just want this watch, we want to be the kind of people who need this watch.
- RELATEDThe Drive 100: The Best Gear of 2015If you didn’t know, now you know.READ NOW
- RELATEDRalph Lauren’s Bugatti-Inspired Timepiece is the Anti-SmartwatchManually-wound caliber, woodwork from a Type 57 Coupe. Analog, baby, forever and ever.READ NOW
- RELATEDP-51 Watch Is a Mustang You Wear on Your WristAn homage to the original, made with vintage Ford sheetmetal.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: G2 Folding Firebox StoveREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Meet the Mollusc, a Big Clamshell TentREAD NOW