Drive Wire: BMW’s Competition Package Makes Your M3 or M4 Even Better
If you’re considering a new M3 or M4, but are worried it’s just not quite fast or bad-ass looking enough, BMW has you covered. For about an extra $5,000 you can order the Competition Package, which bumps horsepower from 425 to 444 and includes some tasteful blackout trim touches. The package also includes a bunch of other running-gear goodies, like reconfigured driving modes, a roll bar set for the adaptive “M” suspension, and of course a wheel and tire upgrade. BMW’s competition package will be on sale this spring.
- RELATEDBMW iVision Debuts at CESWhat does a connected car really look like?READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW to Debut Touchless Gesture-Control Dash at CESDon’t touch that dial—just gesticulate madly in front of a screen until something happens.READ NOW
- RELATEDAC Schnitzer Breathes Heavy Diesel Fumes on BMW 1 SeriesHow do 400 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque strike you?READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: BMW Announces Pricing For The M2READ NOW
- RELATEDBuy a BMW i8 With M5 Power—for 750,000 EurosProof that money can purchase speed, if not sense.READ NOW