Drive Wire: The Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Is For Audiophiles
Turning to gear, get a look at the new Bowers and Wilkins Zeppelin Music System. With sound quality comparable to the New York Philharmonic, we wouldn’t mind having one of these bad boys in our living room. B&W are a top audiophile name and have done speaker systems for Volvo, Jaguar, and Maserati, so this five-speaker class-D system, with its built in subwoofer, can certainly handle any playlist you can throw at it.
- RELATEDThe Drive 100: The Best Gear of 2015If you didn’t know, now you know.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari Drops Audio of the F12 TDF Lapping FioranoAural fixation and petroleum obliteration.READ NOW
- RELATEDVintage Lucky Strike Spy Camera Is Sneakier Than Don DraperA relic from the days when smoking was safe, espionage was cool and 16mm film got the job done.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Underwater Camera DroneREAD NOW
- RELATEDWhy the Light L16 May Be the Only Travel Camera You NeedA spider-eyed gadget from a Silicon Valley start-up could be the best road-trip companion ever invented.READ NOW