Drive Wire: The HyperChiller Will Make Ice Coffee in a Minute
Today in cool gear news, the Hyperchiller is a nifty gadget that cools your coffee to iced-coffee-ready levels in under a minute. No need to wait and hand over 4 bucks to your barista. The Hyperchiller is dishwasher-safe, made of food-grade stainless steel and it will gladly make that 5 o clock adult beverage for you as well. Get yours at hyperchiller.com.
- RELATEDCaffeinate In Style With These Retro Coffee MugsWho doesn’t want to sip from Jack Brabham’s Cooper-Bristol?READ NOW
- RELATEDMarines in Porsches Getting CoffeeA serviceman is opening the first vintage Porsche-themed coffee shop. The artwork he’s commissioning for the walls is incredible.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhy Coffee Makes the Cars Go ‘RoundThe world is a saucer, and we are but flimsy, plastic stirrers.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Auroma One Promises a Perfect Cup of CoffeeREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: The Ember Keeps Coffee at Just the Right TemperatureREAD NOW