Design: Live Among The Redwoods With Autocamp
They bring a whole new meaning to trailer park.
Today in design we take a look at Autocamp. A luxurious hybrid between a campsite and trailer park, Autocamp is a resort comprised of 24 Airstream trailers nestled along the banks of the Russian River. Designed by Don Weber Architecture, this quaint midcentury modern resort takes the natural beauty of Sonoma and incorporates the luxury amenities that can be found in a top tier hotel. Each trailer comes equipped with a queen-sized Casper mattress, a kitchen, a sleeper sofa, soaker tub and a walk in shower. When you want to leave the trailer, you can explore Autocamp’s bike trails, meadows, communal buildings and much more. Pricing starts at $335 a night for the premium Airstream trailers.
- RELATEDDesign: 432 Park AvenueA new standard of luxury.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: A Wearable Hydration Monitor Called LVLAfter all, water is key for energy and survival in general.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Arlo Skye's Clever New Carry-on SuitcasePortable device charging, an integrated combo lock, and a sleek, tough exterior make this new case a frequent flier's dream.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: 1957 Chevrolet 3100 by Legacy Classic TrucksSo much more than your grandpa's old hay hauler.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: 41 Cooper Square Stands Out From the NYC CrowdNot your average schoolhouse.READ NOW