The Evening Rush for Feb. 29, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Lamborghini may have just accidentally revealed their latest hypercar, the Lamborghini Centenario. Said to have a whopping 770hp, this space-age rocket is capable of blasting to 60mph in 2.8 seconds.
According to reports, the Abarth version of the Fiat 124 will debut at Geneva Auto show this week. Reports indicate that the aggressively-styled Abarth version will get approximately 220hp. With that much power, it might be necessary to use the 1.7-liter turbocharged engine from the Alfa Romeo 4C.
The Bugatti Chiron was revealed at the Geneva Auto Show today and the 1,480hp monster is something out of a child’s nightmare—albeit a brilliant, technologically-fantastic. The 8-liter, quad-turbocharged W-16 propels the $2.6 million car to 60mph in 2.5 seconds and reaches speeds north of 260mph!
A durable backpack can quickly become a treasured companion. Mission Workshop’s Black Camo Series Cargo Pack wants to be that friend. Made of extreme durable Cordura, this water-resistant bag can double in size when needed and utilizes carbon fiber framing to keep your back from crumbling. With a flurry of other handy features, we would gladly make this bag our best bud.
Tossing a surfboard or snowboard inside your car usually results in some gross sandy/snowy mess. Instead of ruining the interior of your car, buy a Seat Rack and save your upholstery some strife.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Elizaville, New York and Sloop Brewing Company. Founded in 2011 and currently operating out of a 19th century barn, Sloop Brewing Co. has proven that you don't need a decade of experience to make heady brews. Sloop plans to release a citrusy Northwestern IPA called Juice Bomb this week and you can grab some at Beer Noggin in Bronxville, NY this Wednesday during a Sloop Brewing Co tap takeover!
Everyone loves a solid Patagonia jacket, but a sterling price tag keeps many buyers at bay. Fortunately, the Nano Puff Insulated Jacket is on sale for 40% and ready to become your favorite piece of spring gear. With a lifetime warranty, you are bound to bring this jacket on countless adventures, but if the Nano Puff isn’t your thing, there are many more discounted jackets to pick from.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Feb. 26, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDDriving the Volvo S90, Sweden’s New BMW 5-Series FighterAt Volvo’s cold-weather proving ground, a pre-production S90 is a breath of fresh air.READ NOW
- RELATEDDiesel Isn't DeadThe sins of Volkswagen can't kill gasoline's smarter sibling.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Bugatti Chiron Might Break Your BrainHorsepower and top speed figures for the Veyron's successor finally drop.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe S-Class? Try the Mercedes-Benz Oligarch-ClassOnly millionaires and billionaires would drive something that massages your tuchas.READ NOW