Ford, Conan O'Brien Give an F-150 to New England Patriots Player James White
Tom Brady felt New England Patriots running back James White deserved the MVP award—and so did Ford.
Last Sunday, the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl against the Atlanta Falcons in one of the greatest comebacks in football history. Although he did not win the MVP ball, Patriots running back James White was an absolute force of nature, with 14 receptions and 20 points.
Patriots quarterback and Captain, Tom Brady publicly stated James White should have won the MVP award—and apparently Ford agreed. While making an appearance on the Conan O’Brian Show, James White was given a brand new Ford F-150 Limited (starting at more than $63,000) for his efforts on Sunday.
The big smile on his face made it clear that White was happy about his newly acquired truck, but we can’t help but wonder if he was thinking, “Great, they gave me a white truck because of my name…real original.”
If anyone is on the production side of TV reading this, can you please tell us how long it will take for White to actually take ownership of the truck?
- RELATEDThis Ford F-150 Convertible Has Us Scratching Our HeadsPlease, leave this to the new Bronco.READ NOW
- RELATEDAll-New Ford Expedition Takes After the F-150New for the 2018 model year, the Ford Expedition switches to an aluminum body, moves to a 10-speed transmission, and has enough power outlets and Wi-Fi to serve as a pop-up electronics store.READ NOW
- RELATEDRedesigned 2018 Ford F-150 Will Receive Engine Upgrades, Including Diesel OptionMore torque and freshened styling are headed for America’s best selling truck.READ NOW
- RELATEDDid Boston's Mayor Just Doom the New England Patriots to a Watery Grave?"Fire up the duck boats," Mayor says. What could possibly go wrong in these terrible death machines?READ NOW
- RELATEDCops Catch Man Driving Lawnmower on Houston Highway Ahead of Super BowlA true staple of bizarre behavior is someone operating a lawnmower on the street. Fortunately, Houston was recently blessed with this occurrence.READ NOW