Your Super Bowl Car Commercial Cheat Sheet
Ryan Reynolds, singing sheep, Christopher Walken, a vegan bear, and Serena Williams. Naturally.
The average Super Bowl commercial in 2015 cost $3.8 million for 30 seconds. This year that’s up to $5 million and beyond. Automakers seem inclined to post their ads online before the big day, but for those of you who don’t have YouTube, we’ve rounded them up for you.
Buick – “Experience the New Buick”
What we know: The brand’s first Super Bowl commercial will be a 30-second spot starring the Cascada convertible, New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham, Jr., the Buick Envision, the lovely and talented and rather comely Emily Ratajkowski, and the Buick LaCrosse. But this brand is one of two holdouts, kindly requesting you come to the show if you want to see the act.
Acura NSX – “What He Said”
- RELATED6 Biggest Super Bowl Car Commercial FlopsBig game airtime is $10 million per minute. Might as well have lit a pile of cash on fire.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Secret Lives of NFL StadiumsMotorcycle racing at MetLife? Hell yes.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhy Rob Gronkowski Is the Chevrolet Camaro of the NFLBig, brash and bratty—and both will blow your doors off.READ NOW
- RELATEDHonda Hires “King of Super Bowl Ads”; Gets Sheep Singing QueenWill it actually sell Ridgeline trucks? Who knows, but it’s entertaining as hell.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow F-15s Will Be Protecting the Super BowlEagles will be circling the skies, eyes peeled and weapons ready.READ NOW